Snap Click Booth is dedicated to providing a safe environment for you and your guests to enjoy a fun and memorable time in our photo booths. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking extra steps to help keep everyone healthy and safe.
WELLBEING OF STAFF & CUSTOMERS
- Our staff have all been trained on our COVID-19 safety plan.
- Staff will not attend your event if they feel unwell. A replacement staff member will be sent.
- Staff will practice social distancing & good hygiene.
- Our staff are fully vaccinated against covid-19.
- All people aged 16 and over that intend to use the photo booth are to be fully vaccinated or have a medical exemption. Customers are reminded of the vaccination requirements prior to the event or upon booking the photo booth.
- People aged under 16 who are not fully vaccinated must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated member of their household.
- Staff have been trained on ways to check proof of COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Venue capacity must be suitable for the event and comply with current restrictions. Venue capacity must be managed by the venue or customer.
- Photo booth staff will practice social distancing.
- Floor marking will be placed at 1.5m intervals for queueing at the photo booth entry point.
- Entry and exit points will be clearly marked creating a flow for guests to travel through the photo booth.
- Guests shall be limited to small groups in the photo booth, discouraging crowding.
- To avoid crowding we suggest guests are invited to the photo booth table by table.
- Physical distancing rules will apply in the photo booth area and whilst queuing for the photo booth.
- To follow better physical distancing recommendations, only relatives or already well-known people will be allowed to use the photo booth at any time.
- Where possible extra room for the photo booth to be set up shall be provided to allow guests more room around the booth for queuing and to support physical distancing.
- Adequate ventilation is to be maintained by the venue.
- Use of outdoor settings wherever possible is encouraged.
- In indoor areas, increase natural ventilation by opening windows and doors where possible.
HYGIENE & CLEANING
- All photo booth equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised prior to each event.
- A hand sanitising station will be provided on entry & exit of the photo booth area.
- Frequently touched areas will be cleaned throughout the hire period with antibacterial wipes and spray.
- Staff & guests to practice personal hygiene and hand wash/sanitise regularly throughout the event.
- Staff & guests are to wear face masks while indoors and queuing for the photo booth. Unless exempt.
- No physical props at large events.
- No Wigs, Hats, or face props that will be in close contact with the guest’s face will be used at any events.
- Prop signs may be used at small events where cleaning of prop signs between sessions is practical. Wipes and disinfectant spray will be provided to clean props.
- If having a guest book, hand sanitiser will be provided to use prior to writing in the book. Disinfectant wipes will be provided to wipe down the pens and table periodically. Two cups for pens & glue will be provided clearly labeled ‘used’ and ‘clean’.
- We will keep a record of this covid 19 safety plan at our business premises.
- We will keep a copy of our plan posted on our website.
- Customers will be advised of or covid safety plan and be provided with a copy or instructions on how to access via our website.
- In most cases, the venue or event organiser will collect records via QR code on entry to the venue.